Find out how to build energy-efficient Eco Cool Home
Building with Eco Cool Homes Gladstone
- Faster build times – quicker than traditional building methods.
- Move in earlier.
- Less components and materials than traditional homes.
- Shorter supply chain.
- Ongoing energy savings over the life of the house.
- Smart InsulWall® walling system and SolarSpan® roofing system.
- Fully engineered and CodeMark™ accredited for compliance with the Building Code of Australia.
- Simplified and improved building process.
- Significantly exceeds required Energy Ratings of 6 stars.
- Reduced environmental impact in manufacture, delivery,build and residency.
- Achieve Zero & Positive Energy housing communities.
- Fully reusable, recyclable and non-toxic building materials.
Traditional build – 8 steps
InsulLiving® build – 5 steps
Game changing system that benefits builders and families
n residential housing in Australia. InsulLiving’s® Burpengary home has won Bondor various awards from the HIA and BDAQ.
Significant Energy Saving
- Exclusively developed BlueScope Steel skins for direct application of render and paint.
- Rebated edge for plastering joints.
- Slipjoint system for easily interconnecting panels.
- Lightweight high performing insulated core.
- Services ducts for plumbing, electrical and data.
It offers an attractive smooth ceiling without the need for plastering or painting, superior thermal performance (when compared to a traditional roofing system) and maintains insulation integrity for the life of the home.
The SolarSpan® roof and ceiling are both made from Bluescope Colorbond® Steel, the best quality steel suitable for Australia’s harsh conditions.
Bondor stands by SolarSpan® as the best quality insulated roof on the market and refuses to compromise on quality for your investment.
When combined with Insulwall® and the other insulLiving® components, SolarSpan® helps create one of the most energy efficient building systems in Australia.
What makes Eco Cool Homes different?
An Eco Cool home is constructed quicker than normal brick homes. The wall panel is made from two steel powder-coated sheets, with an insulation material in the middle that is fire rated.
- 3.6 high raked ceilings in the main living area
- More energy efficient – up to 9.1 star ratings can be achieved
- Less maintenance on the exterior and internal areas
Troy Tenheggeler is available to meet you onsite at every stage. He will walk you through the home to ensure that you are 100% happy with your building progress. As the owner, you’ll get to meet with the Tiler, Electrician and Cabinet Maker, to go through the layouts and positioning to ensure that you are happy with your new home.
We offer a complimentary colour consultancy package and free quotations on plans as well as meeting you on the block to talk through the positioning, design and earthworks of your home. We have fixed price contracts – no hidden extras given at the end of construction. We are an honest, hands-on local builder with old-fashioned morals you deserve as a client and a homeowner.
At Eco Cool Homes
We offer a specialized service that is tailored to suit every client’s individual needs. We have a large range of plans to suit every type of family. We have been building quality homes in Gladstone for over 20 years.
We specialize in new homes and would love the opportunity to provide you with a detailed quote on your block of land. Call for your free quote.